-
June 15th, 2005, 09:22 AM
#1
Inactive Member
...was pretty fuckin cool, go check it out
-
June 15th, 2005, 11:05 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Okay, quick and to the point. Best review ever! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 15th, 2005, 06:09 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
June 15th, 2005, 06:24 PM
#4
Inactive Member
DUDE!! If you're going to tell what happens like this at least put SPOILERS in your topic!!
-
June 16th, 2005, 04:17 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I liked it but it could've used more Scarecrow.
SPOILER!:
There's a fire-breathing horse in it!!!
-
June 16th, 2005, 04:58 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I just got back from seeing it. Damn good and would recommend it to everyone.
My only gripe is that the fight scenes.. the camera goes nuts. I'm not looking for 60's Batman's POW's and WHAMO's with cameras set at 45 degree angles. I just wanted to see more than blurs and close ups because the fights were pretty kickass.
-
June 16th, 2005, 05:05 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Just got home.
It's amazing.
Batman fans will not be disappointed.
-
June 16th, 2005, 08:52 AM
#8
Inactive Member
yeah the camera was a bit tight on the fight scenes, the only other thing i didn't like was how the seat possition changes in the tumbler to use the weapon systems.......what was the point?....just lay down or sit up and stay there (PS- the tumbler/batmobile is infront of the theater here, its even more bad ass in person)
-
June 16th, 2005, 10:31 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I saw it tuesday night at midnight,totally worth being tired all day wensday at work.I will see this a couple more times before I even bother to see star wars.
-
June 16th, 2005, 01:25 PM
#10
Inactive Member
best movie of the entire year.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks